Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Birthday Freebies!!

I haven't posted nearly enough about this, but the number one BEST thing you can do to spoil yourself on your birthday is to sign up for any and every birthday club that you can. Just do a couple a day throughout the year - I promise, your birthday month will feel a little like Christmas did when you were a kid.

Here's a handful that I've signed up for and can vouch that they work great:

Godiva - Receive a coupon for $10 off any purchase, no minimum. Valid all birthday month
       8 free truffles - this one made me VERY happy! You also get a free truffle EVERY month once you sign up

Victoria Secret - Receive a coupon for $10 off any purchase, no minimum. Valid all birthday month
       Again, worked perfect, no issues! I used a coupon for free product I received in the mail at the same time, and they did not even blink an eye - no problems with that, either

Sephora - Receive a birthday set, no purchase necessary. Valid all birthday month
       This year, it was two Nars lip pencils. Since I loooooove Nars, this might be my favorite gift so far

Bare Minerals - Receive a free full-size item, becomes active on your actual birthday
        I'll find out exclusions on Sunday! Last year, I received a fullsize lipgloss of my choice though :)

Ulta - Free deluxe makeup sample, $10 gift card if you are platinum
        Again, emailed on your actual birthday. Still, you can't beat $10 free! No exclusions apply.

Herlzberg Diamonds - free silver heart necklace, redeem anytime during birthday month
       Not going to lie, I was nervous to go into a pricey jewelry store and say "Give me my free thing," but they were super nice and wished me happy birthday!

Auntie Anne's - free pretzel of your choice
       You get this on the first of the month, and have all month to redeem. It loads to their app as well, which I personally like a lot. No fumbling with emails and printouts!

Panera - free pastry of your choice
       Mine just loaded to my My Panera card today - so 5 days before your birthday? You have 2 full months to redeem though!

Noodles & Co - free entrée / salad / soup of your choice
      I got this last year and I had no issues at all :)

Red Robin - Free burger, no purchase necessary
      Valid all birthday month

Ruby Tuesdays - Free burger, no purchase necessary
      Valid all birthday month

Dunkin Donuts - Free coffee!
      Valid all birthday month, this was the first one I went out and got, LOL. I love their coffee so much

Which Wich - Free 7" sandwich
      Valid 1 week before and 3 days after birthday

Krispy Kreme - Free coffee/soda and doughnut
      Valid 1 week before and 1 week after birthday

Moe's - Free entrée with drink purchase
      Valid 1 week before and 1 week after birthday

Sbarro - Free slice of pizza
      Valid 1 week before and 1 week after birthday

Honey Baked Ham - Free sandwich
      Valid 1 week before birthday until actual birthday

Marble slab - Free $5 (covers 1 medium ice cream)
      Valid 1 week before and 3 days after birthday

Jason's Deli- Free $5
      Valid 1 week before and 1 week after birthday
 
McAlister's Deli - Free $5
      Valid 1 week before and 3 days after birthday

Baskin Robbins - Free scoop or soft serve
      Valid 1 week before and 3 days after birthday

Buffalo Wild Wings - Free snack size wings
      Valid 1 week before and 3 days after birthday

Steak and Shake- Free burger and fries
      Valid month of birthday

LOCAL TO KNOXVILLE:

Gigi's Cupcakes - free cupcake
        Valid all birthday month

Rita's Italian Ice - free Italian ice
        Valid all birthday month

Bailey's Sports Grill - free entrée
       Valid all birthday month

And these are just the ones that are valid for a while and don't require a purchase (or maybe just a drink) - there are even more that only work on your birthday and/or require you to do a BOGO deal. Have I missed out on any awesome ones you can think of? Definitely sign up wherever you can - it will make your birthday month feel crazy special!

No comments:

Post a Comment